We are excited to announce that OverAttired Vintage Fashion is searching for the next member of our incredible Team!
This position is part time (1-3 days/week, 4-8 hours/day) with a very flexible schedule.
We are primarily focused on playing with vintage clothes and listing them for sale online: measuring & describing garments. We are aware that this a pretty niche talent, so we’re happy to train you, though you must have some experience owning/handling vintage clothing.
Additional duties (depending on interest & ability) as your role here progresses may include mending, modeling, photography, photoshop, promotion. Apparently only duties beginning with an M or P.
OverAttired Vintage Fashion is a home business based out of Oakland, California.
Here’s what we’re looking for in our next employee. (we don’t expect to find a candidate already adept in all of these).
- Knowledge of pre-1960’s vintage fashion
- Experience with online sales, specifically Etsy
- Wear vintage or vintage-reproduction to work
- Previous experience as a vintage clothing owner &/or seller
- Experience mending &/or sewing
- Comfortable working at an independent pace
- Attention to details
- A vintage “look” (for modeling, if interested)
Please send your resume/inquiries to OverAttired@gmail.com – we look forward to hearing from you!