Gentlemen and Ladies-dressed-as-gentlemen!
On Friday, February 5th at 8:00pm OverAttired would like to request your company at a new club for Gentlemen (and Ladies dressed as gentlemen)!
Over the course of the evening we will sip drinks, converse about the trials and tribulations of the day, and speak of gentlemanly things.
Please dress in proper Gentlemanly attire from the period of your choosing, from King Louis XIII to present day.
Jeans and T-shirts will be redressed. This is a proper Gentlemen’s Club.
Your hosts will give an award for the Best Dressed Gentleman of the evening!
Entertainment (not THAT kind of Gentlemen’s Club entertainment!) spun on proper shellac 78s by Tom G!
Please feel free to invite friends.
- Will this happen again? We hope this will become a monthly occurrence if there’s enough interest!
- Can I come dressed as a Lady? No.
- Are you going to have a Ladies-version? I’m working on it. If you have ideas, I’d love to hear them.
- Is there a door price? No!
- Can I browse your shop during the event? Yes, our shop (downstairs) will stay open.
- …but can I try on a dress? Erm, yes.