I’m so, SO excited to announce that OverAttired Vintage Fashion is OPEN FOR BUSINESS!
Our opening day is Tuesday, October 20th!
We’d love to see you! Come on by to be the first to browse our racks and sip complimentary sparkling cider.
Learn about our future shop plans that I’ve been too busy to write about!
Meet our two fabulous, talented shopgirls – Miss Williams and Miss K!
This is YOUR shop, just as much as it’s ours. We’d love to hear feedback on what we’ve created so far, and future directions!
Here’s the Facebook Event, if you’d like to RSVP there :)
We’ll throw open the doors at Noon on Tuesday 10/20, and remain open until at least 10pm!
Our regular shop hours, starting 10/20:
your humble, exhausted, super-excited new shop owners,
Mr. Simmons & Miss Lenk
* Can I bring in a garment for mending/alterations? Yes! We’re also happy to make alterations to vintage clothes purchased from OverAttired at a discounted rate.
* Is your measurement database up yet? Soon. We’re working on it.
* Do you buy vintage too? Yes! 1960s and earlier.
* Can I use my Gift Certificate from your Kickstarter? It’ll be waiting for you at the shop :)
* When is your Grand Opening? In about a month we’ll have a true Grand Opening including the upstairs floor, which is currently still in progress.