For your consideration, a list of happenings-about-town for your well-attired pleasure:
- 12/7 Alameda Antiques I have never left without something neat, and a dozen compliments.
- 12/10 December Parlor Irish Ceili Dance Shameless self promotion!
- 12/13 The “Last” Gaskell Ball & The “Last” Gaskells Afters Our own glorious Victorian Ball (and Afterparty)
- 12/19 Social Dance in the Jazz Age A talk/slideshow/demo by Walter Nelson
- 12/25 It’s Christmas! Dress like you’re excited! Get down with your fancy self!
- 12/26 The Wizard of Oz at The Paramount and cocktails at Flora/Fauna afterward!
- 12/27 A Parlor Christmas Our own Holiday Party!
- 1/1 Our semi-annual New Year’s Day Brunch! (details forthcoming)
- 1/3 12th Night Ball Dress up pretty! Dance pretty! You’re a pretty pretty!
- 1/4 More Alameda Antiques, where I will continue to buy fabulous things I didn’t know I needed.
- 1/10 Mr. Rick’s Martini Club New Year Gala Try to out-fancy Mr. Rick’s smoking jacket, I dare you.
- 1/16 & 1/17 The Edwardian Ball Our best costume event of the year, hands-down.
Have anything I missed? Let me know!